We are looking for a PHP Developer Full Stack in The Hague. The company builds a digital platform which enables international clients to get insight in their customer satisfaction. They are an innovative company that wants to work with the latest technologies.
As a PHP Developer Full Stack you will be responsible for the software development of various projects. You mainly focus on improving the software and making data readable. You will do this together with your Scrum team. In the team you work with a Technical Lead, a Front-end Developer, a Back-end Developer and a UX Designer.
- Translating customer wishes into concrete PHP solutions
- Testing, maintaining and improving the software
- Collect Data and make it readable for the clients
- Look for innovative technologies
- Work together with other departments like Sales and Marketing
- A degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of PHP and Angular
- Experience with Symfony or other frameworks
- Familiar with RESTful API’s and Git
A salary that matches your experience between €3000 - €5000 gross per month. You work full-time at the office, but have flexible working hours. They offer a good pension, 25 holidays, 8% holiday allowance and a laptop of your choice. They organize various fun team events and have a drink every Friday.
About the company
It is a small and informal company that has the ambition to grow. They want to give the best service to their clients and only work on innovative projects. They have about 30 employees working in The Hague. The best way to describe the culture is with the quote: work hard, play hard. The employees work close together and communicate open.
Apply for this job
Click on the link on this website and contact Arielle van Sluijsdam at 088-5380000 or send your CV to a.vansluijsdam at R2group.nl.